Saturday, February 26, 2011

Февраль

There's not much to blog about this week so I won't go into any details...
Just counting down the days until our first trip!

Please enjoy a few pictures in the meantime...

Ae and I at home in the flat


Kiev Group 1! 
From Left: Tiff, Brit, Christina, Anna, Anna [ah-na], me, and Derrik


Parents day... yikes. We survived our first with flying colors!

Pazhata Hata's! 
(Delicious Ukrainian Cuisine...my new favorite place to eat)



Next weekend the fun begins (drumroll please!)-- we are finally going on our first trip! 
L'viv, HERE I COME! 
We are taking a night train Friday after classes...
 (my very first real train, I might add... something I have always had on my imaginary list of things to do in my life)
...and spending 4 glorious days there. 
Can't wait!

Пoка пока!


2 comments:

  1. Um, so I'm in love with Ukraine just from HEARING about it. :) Keep the stories coming Kait! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so cute!! I like it short even if it was by accident :) I also really like your green and black outfit--was I not there when you bought the green shirt? I like it a lot either way! I love you dearly! I'm excited for trip stories!! I'm about to email you back. Right. Now. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete